Click on the following links to access the Shreveport National Weather Service's articles and publications. If you encounter any problems accessing this information, feel free to email the NWS Shreveport webmaster.
1. Preliminary Downburst Climatology and Warning Guidelines from A Single Cell Thunderstorm Database- August 1998 (John Elmore, Kenneth W. Falk and Lee Harrison) Link
2. Rotational Shear Nomogram for Tornadoes-September 1998 (Kenneth W. Falk and William Parker) Link
3. The National Weather Service Estimated Actual Velocity Radar Tool- March 2007 (Kenneth W. Falk) Link
4. The Climate of Shreveport, Louisiana- October 2008 (Glenn Carrin, Jim DeBerry and Jason Hansford) Link (large file)
5. Common Environmental Parameters Associated with Heavy Precipitation and Flash Flood Events over Southwest Arkansas, East Texas and Northern Louisiana -January 2011 (Jason Hansford, Brandi Richardson and Kenneth W. Falk) Link