NWS Southern Region Hydrologic Decision Support Page GIS Data Download
- data here comes from the NWS's Advanced Hydrologic Prediction Service (AHPS). To download GIS data, go here.
- Shapefile data for this section is available for download here (in the "Download Shapefile" tab).
- Normals and Percent Normals:
- Weather Prediction Center (WPC)
- Forecast data is provided by the Hydrologic Prediction Center in shapefile format. More information here.
- River Forecast Center (RFC)
- Forecast data is provided by the RFC in shapefile format via web address uses the following standard:
where YYYY=year, MM=month, DD=day and HH=hour
- To manually browse the archive, begin at this link: http://www.srh.noaa.gov/ridge2/Precip/qpfshp/
- Shapefile for hydrology hazards can be found here.
- Drought monitor GIS information can be found here.
- Flood outlook potential information from the HPC here.
- Flash flood guidance from the NWS here.
- Climate prediction center GIS information here.
- Storm Prediction Center (SPC) outlook GIS data provided by the NWS in Shreveport, LA here.
- Storm Prediction Center (SPC) storm report KML's here.
- National Hurricane Center GIS data here.