Fast Facts about the April 13, 2012
Severe Weather Event in Oklahoma
- A total of 12 tornadoes occurred during the after and evening hours of April 13, 2012. The 13th tornado occurred in Canadian County near Mustang during the early morning of April 14, 2012. No significant tornadoes occurred with 3 tornadoes being rated EF-1 and 10 tornado rated as EF-0.
- The April 13, 2012 Norman tornado was part of a string of 6 years (2008-2013) when tornadoes were observed from the National Weather Center in Norman, Oklahoma .
- The Norman, OK tornado was rated an EF-1. The tornadoes that occurred in southwest Oklahoma did very little, if any, damage.
- List of tornadoes that have occurred in and near Norman (1875-Present)
- Cleveland County, Oklahoma Tornadoes (1875-Present)