It's time again for our next photo contest! We're looking for the best weather photos of Fall in Middle Tennessee. From now through September 10, submit your best Autumn weather photo to our timeline! Then, vote for your favorite out of the top 6 photos selected by NWS Nashville staff through September 17. The winning photo will be selected on September 18 by voters as the official cover photo on the National Weather Service Nashville Facebook page for the Fall of 2013!
To enter the contest:
1. Post your ONE best Fall season weather photo to our Facebook timeline with a brief description, date, time, and location of the photo by Tuesday, September 10 at 11:59 PM! Only one photo per user will be accepted, so choose your best one!
2. Examples of great Fall weather photos would be thunderstorms, lightning, unique clouds, sunsets, lakes, hills, foliage, or even early season snow or wintry weather
3. Photos must be your own! Photos taken by others, photoshopped photos, and copyrighted photos by others will not be accepted.
4. After September 10, NWS Nashville staff will select the top 6 submitted photos to be displayed in two "Fall 2013 Photo Contest" albums on Facebook
5. Vote for your favorite photos in each of the two albums by hitting "Like" on your favorites through Tuesday, September 17 at 11:59 PM!
6. Photo with the most "Likes" will be announced the winner on on Wednesday, September 18!