Deepwater Horizon Decision Support - NWS Mobile
- Shoreline Forecasts (Tabular)
- NWS Wind and Wave Forecast Graphics
- Latest Wind and Wave Graphical Forecasts for the Northern Gulf:
- NOAA Gulf Current Forecasts
- NOAA Fisheries Information
- Latest NWS Weather Forecasts
- For NOAA media inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 301.713.3066.
- To offer suggestions to clean, contain, recover or stop the flow of oil visit Deepwater Horizon Response Suggestions. This website also provides procedures and forms for Alternative Response Tool Evaluation System (ARTES) proposals.
- For response-related inquiries, please phone the Joint Information Center (JIC) at 985.902.5231 or 985.902.5240.
- To report oil on land, or for general community information, please phone 866.448.5816.
- To report oiled or injured wildlife, please phone 866.557.1401.
- To learn about volunteer opportunities in all areas and what training is required, please phone 866.448.5816.
- To discuss spill related damage claims, please phone 800.440.0858.
- BP is asking fishermen for their assistance in cleaning up the oil spill. BP is calling this the Vessel of Opportunities Program and through it, BP is looking to contract shrimp boats, oyster boats and other vessels for hire to deploy boom in the Gulf of Mexico. To learn more about the Vessel of Opportunity Program, fishermen should phone 281.366.5511.
Additional Regional Resources