OFFSHORE FORECASTS FROM TAFB/NHC
TAFB Main PageOffshore Text Forecast
WIND/WAVE FORECAST/ANALYSIS GRAPHICS
NOTE: In order to speed the loading of this page, these graphics have been moved to a new page.
NWS Mobile Deepwater Horizon Decision Support Page
Louisiana Emergency Management Website
Mississippi Emergency Management Website
Latest NOAA Situational Report (includes trajectories)
NOAA's Oil Spill Response: Hurricanes and the Oil Spill
NOAA Fisheries Service Page
HYSPLIT Smoke Plume Trajectories Graphic
Tides at a Glance (all tidal locations on map above)
NWS Mesonet Current Observations
LSU WAVCIS Page
- To contact the NWS Forecast Office in Slidell for additional weather information, please call: 504-522-7330 or 985-649-0357 and press 4.
- For NOAA media inquiries, please contact Keely Belva. You can e-mail her at email@example.com or by calling 301-713-3066.
- For response inquiries, please phone the Joint Information Center (JIC) at 985-902-5231 or 985-902-5240.
- To report oil on land, or for general Community and Volunteer Information, please call 866-448-5816.
- To report oiled or injured wildlife, please call 866-557-1401.
- To discuss spill related damage claims, please call 800-440-0858.
- BP is asking fishermen for their assistance in cleaning up the oil spill. BP is calling this the Vessel of Opportunities Program and through it, BP is looking to contract shrimp boats, oyster boats and other vessels for hire to deploy boom in the Gulf of Mexico. Fishermen should phone 281-366-5511 about this program.
If you have any comments, questions or requests for this page please e-mail Shawn O'Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org.