How to Contact Us
To Report Weather Conditions
If you need to report hazardous weather conditions, such as snowfall, ice, storm damage, hail, tornadoes or funnel clouds, or heavy rainfall you may:
- Call our office at (256) 890-8503 (Fastest, preferred method)
- Submit your report through the new Submit a Storm Report link (another preferred method) on our home page
- E-mail your report to SR-HUN.Spotter@noaa.gov (Slowest method, but we will still receive your report)
To send weather-related pictures you may:
To report routine daily weather observations such as high and low temperatures and rainfall you may:
Contact Us Via Facebook or Twitter
- Go To Facebook to receive updated forecasts, weather information, interesting weather trivia, and information on upcoming NWS Huntsville events.
- Go To Twitter and receive information concerning area weather and upcoming NWS Huntsville events.
For All Other Inquiries
Would you like to schedule a tour of our office or request a meteorologist to speak at your event? Do you have a question, comment, or concern regarding our website, or our products or services? Want to provide feedback or criticism?
- To schedule a tour or request a meteorologist to speak at your event (i.e. school talk, safety talk, etc.), e-mail the outreach team or call the office at the phone number below.
- For other inquiries, comments, or concerns, e-mail the NWS Huntsville webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org (Be aware that only a few people have access to this e-mail account, and due to significant weather or other concerns, we may not be able to check the webmaster e-mail frequently)
- Call our office at (256) 890-8503.
Website Owner: National Weather Service, Huntsville, AL