Requesting Supplies

When you are out of or short on supplies, you may either request supplies by including a note with your form at the end of the month, calling Gerald Shultz at (817) 429-2631, or by emailing Gerald Shultz at

When emailing, copy and paste in the following template to help you compose your email:


I am in need of the following supplies:

    B-91 Forms
    B-92 Forms
    B-83 Forms
    B-91/B-92/B-83 Envelopes
    Fischer-Porter Envelopes

My station location is:




Place an 'X' next to the supplies you need and please fill in your station location. In the Subject heading of the email, write "COOP Supply Request". is the U.S. government's official web portal to all federal, state and local government web resources and services.