- 2010 - Snow cover remained across portions of North Texas, including the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. Dense freezing fog occurred above the snow field.
- 2007 - Light snow fell in the Metroplex, but measurable snow (generally under 1 inch) accumulated in areas to the north and northwest.
- 2004 - Widespread snow fell during the early morning hours, resulting in storm totals of 3 to 5 inches from the Metroplex northward.
- 1996 - Temperatures rose to a record breaking 85°F.
- 1969 - There was a trace of freezing rain and sleet.
- 1951 - The precipitation record for this holiday occurred with a modest 0.97" however, it was in the form of freezing rain, sleet, and snow. The freezing and/or frozen precipitation amounted to 3.0". The lowest high for the date of 27° was also recorded.
- 1949 - Snow melted as it fell.
- 1908 - There was a trace of sleet.