EVERYTHING YOU WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT TO KNOW ABOUT TRIPLE
DIGIT TEMPERATURES IN SANTA TERESA, NEW MEXICO, ARE ARE NOT
AFRAID TO ASK.
- From 1998 through 2014 the maximum temperature has reached 100 degrees F or higher 357 times.
- On the "average" Santa Teresa experiences 21 days of triple digits per year
- Since 1998, no year has gone without at least 8 triple diget occurences.
- The hottest day ever recorded in Santa Teresas was 107 degrees set on several occasions...the last being on July 2, 2005.
- The year 2005 saw the most triple digit readings with a total of 38 occurences.
- The highest monthly total of triple digit temperatures occurred in June 2002, with 19 days.
- The longest streak of consecutive days at or above 100 degrees is 15 days, set from June 24 to July 8 of 2005.
- The earliest occurrence of 100 degrees was on May 15, 2000.
- The latest occurrence of 100 degrees was on Sep 14, 1998.
- The latest start time of 100 degrees was Sep 14, 2009.
- The average starting date for triple digits is Jun 4.
- The average ending date for triple digits is August 14.