Front Row: Warning Coordination Meteorologist Barry Goldsmith, Electronics Technician Derek Urch, Senior Forecaster Brian Miller, Forecaster Kirk Caceres, Forecaster Maria M. Torres, Meteorologist Erin Billings, Senior Forecaster Geoff Bogorad.
Middle and Back Row: Administrative Support Assistant Rachel Gil, Meteorologist Chris Birchfield, Senior Forecaster Tim Speece, Senior Forecaster Joseph Tomaselli, Meteorologist–in–Charge Jim Reynolds, Electronic Systems Analyst Paul Schaafsma, Pathways Student (Intern) Randall J. Hergert, Electronics Technician Everett Briggs, and Information Technology Officer Pablo Gonzalez.
Not shown: Senior Forecaster Mike Castillo; Forecasters Blair Scholl and Jason Straub, and Student Volunteer Leslie Salazar.
Meteorologist in Charge - James (Jim) Reynolds
Warning Coordination Meteorologist - Barry Goldsmith
Science and Operations Officer - Vacant
Electronics Systems Analyst - Paul Schaafsma
Observation Program Leader - Erin Billings (Acting)
Information Technology Officer - Pablo Gonzalez
Administrative Assistant - Rachel Gil
- Geoff Bogorad: Tropical, Aviation, CoCoRaHS, Operations – Photo
- Mike Castillo: Hydrology Program, Local BLAST, Social Media
- Brian Miller: Duty Manual, Newsletter Assistant Editor, Amateur Radio, Radar Manual – Photo
- Tim Speece: Data Management, Public Forecast Program
- Joseph Tomaselli: Marine/Coastal Program – Photo
- Kirk Caceres: Newsletter, NOAA Weather Radio
- Blair Scholl: Training Program, Radar, Lightning Program, Aviation, Award Recognition
- Jason Straub: AWIPS IFPS, GIS, Fire Weather Program – Photo
- Maria Torres: Outreach/Marketing, Hydrology, Spanish Language Liaison, Spanish Language NOAA Weather Radio, Women in Meteorology, Diversity
- Erin Billings: Storm Data Preparation, Climate Program, Geographic Information Systems
- Chris Birchfield: Social Media, Climate Program, Radar, Goodwill
Student Career Experience Program
- Derek Urch
- Everett Briggs